Today I have two more fun projects using the Yee-Haw stamp set. These are two of the four projects I am making with my downline at our upcoming Hoedown!
The box is the Curvy Keepsake box, made into a Covered Wagon Box! It's super easy to make!
1. Make the Curvy Keepsake Box as you normally would.
2. Cut a strip of card stock to 1" x 11". Score this at; 2-1/2", 5", 7-1/2", 10".
3. Stamp the strip if you like.
4. Fold the strip on all the scored lines and form it into a square.
5. Attach the square to the box using mini glue dots. It will only stick on the sides of the box, not in the front and the back, so use two mini glue dots per side to get it to stick. The "square will be half on the box and the other half will hang down past the box.
6. Add the wheels with dimensionals. The brads on mine do not attach to the box, they go through the center of the 1" circle only.
7. Add a tag to your wagon and your done.
The boot shaped card was so much fun! The boot shaped card is a download from Silhouette. I cut the digital file out and dressed it up. Simple as that!
I am looking forward to some stamping fun with some of my favorite girls, my downline! If you have ever thought about being a demonstrator now is a great time to take that step. When you join in October you get FREE Designer Paper. Not just one pack but one pack a month for SIX months!
You can also contact me with any questions you might have. I would love to talk to you about how Stampin' Up! can help you.