Stampin' Royalty Challenge #251 is: ANYTHING GOES!
SO... I am sharing with you two of the projects we are making at Carrie's Stamp Crew Hoedown! Carrie's Stamp Crew is my downline, other Stampin' Up! demonstrators who work with me. You can be part of my Crew too, click here for more information on being a demonstrator.
For our Hoedown (there may or may not be dancing) I am focusing on the Yee-Haw stamp set, cause I am in love with it!
The background was made with the Dots Mask and a Crumb Cake marker. You simply scribble lines in each of the circles of the mask to make the background. So simple and fun!
Just 3 easy steps:
1. Outline the circle of the mask with the writing tip of a Stampin' Write Marker.
2. Scribble in lines vertically.
3. Scribble over the vertically lines adding horizontal lines to complete the look. Repeat to cover your cardstock.
The fry box idea with the CUTE fries is an idea I got from a fellow demonstrator, Cathy Stephenson.
Each fry has a roll of Smarties in it! So cute!
Heres how to make a fry:
1. Cut a piece of card stock to 3-1/2" x 2-1/4".
2. Score cs on the 3-1/2" side at 2", 1-1/2", 1" and 1/2".
3. Run the cs through a crimper.
4. Fold on the score lines and glue ends together creating a box shape.
5. Insert a roll of Smarties.
6. Sponge edges of fry.
RECIPE: here is all the fun things I used to create these projects.